Our Commitment During COVID-19
With Independent Mechanical Supply being deemed an essential business during the pandemic, we are proud to say we have remained open, avoided layoffs, and have worked hand in hand with employees, vendors, and customers to balance the challenges and demands during unprecedented and turbulent times. It has been vital to ensure we employ multiple measures to keep our employees, customers, and vendors safe. Along with consistent COVID-19 company-wide memos across our employee network, we have implemented the following:
- Our team pulled together to shift 15% of our staff to a work from home setup that still enables high customer responsiveness.
- We run internal COVID audits so that common spaces are inspected and cleaned frequently.
- We have installed PPE counter shields, customer handwashing/sanitation stations, and filtration fans with ultraviolet light to kill viruses.
- We have implemented limits at our branch counters for volume of customers permitted inside at one time.
- Contactless delivery or curbside pickup if desired.
The pandemic has been a long haul for everyone and still remains a disruptor of concern. We continue to monitor public announcements and best practices to keep everyone safe.